Stealth Hunter Bow Kit
Stealth Hunter Bow Kit
Game Alert® Bow Kit
The HOGMAN-OUTDOORS Game Alert® Bow Mount flashlight kit includes a lightweight tactical flashlight designed specifically for bow hunting applications. When combined with the Game Alert® Night Hunting Module, the Game Alert® Bow light gives the hunter the nocturnal advantage in the pursuit of the chosen game.
- The bow mount kit comes complete with blow-molded foam lined, latching carrying case to keep all components at the ready.
- Bow mount light constructed of T6 aviation aluminum creating a lightweight water resistant housing.
- Efficiency and reliability enhanced utilizing AVR constant current circuitry in conjunction with a CREE green, red, white LED emitter.
- Powered by (2) 18650 Lithium batteries with an open voltage of 3-9V providing 3+ hours of continuous run time.
- Light comes standard with on/off push button tail cap switch.
- Kit includes tactical coil wire clickie stabilizer mounted tail cap. Clickie allows silent momentary illumination of light by depressing pressure sensitive touch pad mounted on rifle at location of your choice (limited by length of coil wire).
- 3 settings: 10-25 yards; 25-35 yards; and 35+ yards.
- Kit includes alternating current and direct current battery chargers capable of recharging both of the 18650 lithium batteries simultaneously.
- Kit contains (2) 18650 lithium rechargeable batteries.
- Kit includes universal mount to affix light to multiple bow components.
Game Alert® Night Hunting Module
The Game Alert® Night Hunting Module is a motion-activated, stealth hunting light designed specifically for night hog hunting around feed areas, hog wallows, or trails. The light features a magnetic base for easy installation on the bottom of metal feeders.
The alert light is a motion-activated, single-point, red LED that is triggered by the movement of any animal with a total body area larger than 3 square feet. Once activated, the light stays on for a total of 10 seconds before turning off. If motion is still detected after 5 seconds of being deactivated, the LED will re-illuminate. The light intensity is so low, it does not change game behavior, yet it is highly visible to the hunter.
The two-position illuminated rocker switch energizes the Game Alert® Night Hunting Module, confirming battery power output and that internal circuitry is activated. Microcircuit technology senses game activity and energizes the red LED emitter/indicator, notifying the hunter that game is present.
The Game Alert® Night Hunting Module can be combined with the optional Game Alert® Flashlight Kit, which includes a rifle-mounted green LED flashlight. Once the Game Alert® Night Hunting Module has sensed animal movement and illuminated, the hunter can activate the green LED light on the flashlight by pressing the Tactical Pressure Switch, allowing him to quickly scan the area for hogs and take aim.
The Game Alert® Night Hunting Module is a quick-mount module constructed of ABS u/v weather resistant polymer resin. The module is injection molded from a proprietary CNC machined injection tool, and ships complete with a 9-volt battery installed and ready to power, place and hunt.
The Game Alert® Night Hunting Module is fully self-contained designed for years of trouble-free operation. The circular hog light is specifically designed with no edges, deterring coons, squirrels and other critters from damaging the housing while in the field. The battery compartment door includes a threaded brass insert and brass screw insuring years of trouble-free battery replacement. Battery cover houses a counter-sunk axially magnetized neodymium magnet for quick place and go mounting to your game feeder.
Hogman Tested/Hogman Approved
- 11 x 8 x 3.25 in.
- 58 oz.